Ensuring that the poorest of the poor live healthy and productive lives requires us to address health inequalities and disparities. The Young African Leader's voices for health equity highlights stories of young leaders tackling the health inequalities through innovation, entrepreneurship and policy formulation and their impact on families, villages, the African continent, and globe.
At REMI East Africa, we believe that these stories allow the sharing of practical knowledge, inspire and catalyze champions of health equity on the African continent
Storytelling Guidelines for Young African Leaders
- What problem are you tackling?
- How are you tackling this problem(methodology)?
- What impact have you achieved so far or hope to realize?
- Contact details: Email, Name of organization/business/institution and your role
- Links to your work: Facebook page, website, etc
- Photo(s): You and your team
Submit your story entitled; Full Name_Country_YALVoices to firstname.lastname@example.org